Monday, December 2, 2013

3 Months Old!

It's been a while since I've made a post.  A most unfortunate incident occurred where someone happened on my blog and stole some of my pictures for nefarious purposes and I've been nervous to make an update.  However, I decided I will continue posting updates on my little lovely if it provides hope to even one family in the world who is feeling a little hopeless.

Preston is now 3 and a half months old!  It's unbelievable how time flies.  He is keeping up with tradition and is already rolling from front to back AND back to front!  His older brother was a baby on the move too, and was crawling (dragging) by 5 months old.  I'm so proud of each milestone he reaches.  He is not sleeping through the night yet, but he is being transitioned from bed sharing and bassinet to bed sharing and play pen.  We are hoping to move all of the kids around so that Preston can have his own room in January.  It does mean moving my two oldest kids together in a room, but that's a whole other issue.

Here are some pictures I'd like to share.


He's a little "milk drunk"


My happy boy!


A friend inspired photo - He sure knows how to party like a baby!


My super hero, overcoming all the odds!


No comments:

Post a Comment